Watch this video as Chef Bala shows us how to make a refreshing non-alcoholic beetroot champagne!
Don’t miss #Suvai5 tonight at 9pm on #vasanthamTV and Toggle for more!
1. Boil 350ml of water
2. Add in 1 tbsp of sugar into boiling water
3. Add in 200g of beetroot
4. Let it boil for 8 mins
5. Let the mixture cool for 5 mins
6. After cooling, blend the mixture with water.
7. Sieve the mixture
8. Use 1-2 teaspoons of the mixture as
the base for the drink
9. Top up the glass with sparkling. champagne
10. Garnish with raspberries and serve