Watch this video as Chef Bala shows us how to make some scrumptious Turkey bacon wrapped prawns in cereal soil!
Don’t miss #Suvai5 Sundays at 9pm on #vasanthamTV and Toggle for more!
1. Marinate prawns with salt and pepper
2. Wrap turkey bacon around prawn using sticks
3. Sear the bacon and prawn roll in a frying pan. Remove the sticks
4. Turn the rolls around once the prawn and bacon start turning brown
5. While its cooking, make the cereal soil.
6. Add 300g of oats with 3 tbsp of milk powder
7. Add in salt and mix well. Keep aside.
8. Use melted unsalted butter and add the remaning oil that was used to fry the prawn bacon roll. Proceed to lightly fry chopped curry leaves and chilli padi.
9. Add in the mix from step 7 and fry together until cereal mix turns a golden colour.
10. Plate the cereal soil with the prawns on top.
11. Garnish with spring onions and serve.